GET THE PARTY STARTED
Hatch and Assembly Summer 2018 are teaming up for the
PARTY GAME COMPETITION
Just make a game that helps to elevate the party mood for 2+ players and you automatically take part in the Hatch Party Game compo when you submit your game to Assembly Game Development competition. The prizes are paid ON TOP of any game dev competition prizes, should you win the game dev competition as well. Game creators retain all rights to their work and IP.
- 1st: 1200 eur
- 2nd: 600 eur
- 3rd: 400 eur
- Create a game for 2+ players to elevate the party mood
- For C64, IOS, Android, Atari, Amiga - or whatever
- Participate in Assembly Summer 2018 Game Dev Compo
- Deadline July 27, 2018, 16:00 EET
The winners are selected by a Hatch-appointed jury that will evaluate the eligible games and judge them by the fun factor:
- Super Strong Duke, promotion director, Hinotama JP, ex-TAITO & EA
- Juhani Honkala, founder and CEO, Hatch
- Mari Pudas, journalist, Iltalehti
- Peter Vesterbacka, cofounder, Lightneer and Fun Academy
Participants retain all rights to their work, and general Assembly competition rules apply. If there is any further discussion between game creators and Hatch regarding the distribution or publishing of their work, that is a separate matter.
May the best party starter win!
Hatch takes the cloud gaming revolution to mobile and beyond, with the world’s first service for discovering, playing and sharing a curated collection of great games from more than 100 leading developers and publishers. All games on Hatch - from arcade classics to modern masterpieces - are available to play instantly with no downloads, in-game paywalls or limits.