SDET – Software Development Engineer In Test
What we are looking for?
- Solid end-to-end understanding of SDLC
- Experience in designing, developing, debugging and maintaining QA automation stacks, tools and libraries
- Hands-on experience with one or more test automation suites and flexibility in trying out new solutions. (Our platforms and tech are ever expanding i.e.you not married to one specific suite.)
- We have an empowered culture, and we would not only encourage but expect that you come up with the right suite, solution, demonstrate a proof of concept and pick the right one depending on the test case
- Ability to think of the product end-to-end and identify areas which areas need automation
- Experience in QA automation for smoke testing, UI testing, Unit testing and API testing
- Experience working with CI / CD environment(s) as well as distribution platforms
- Highly process driven and have structured approach towards documentation of bug reports, thus ensuring the R&D Teams are provided with all the required information to speed up the process of resolving issues with the entire stack
- Track regressions with a systematic approach and able to manage them efficiently
- Excellent communication skills and ability to convey your thoughts to not only a variety of engineers (Client, Backend, Graphics, Infrastructure, Cloud Ops, etc) but also high level stakeholders such as Product and Project Managers.
- A passion for gaming and games industry
You would impress us, if you have:
- Experience in app testing with device farms – both cloud based (eg: Bitbar, Amazon LAT, etc) as well as in-house device farm
- Comfortable with both native as well as scripting languages
- Good understanding of SKU and Release Management best practices
- We expect you to consult and aid all engineers and advocate best-practices of test automation across the R&D organisation.
- Prior experience with working on automation with bots and suites such as Appium, Siutest, Espresso, to name a few.
We got your back by offering great benefits!
If you feel you got what it takes – Super! – Please send your Cover Letter and CV right away to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: “I want to be your SDET”).
In case you have any questions about the position or Hatch, please send an email to Surath Chatterji, our Head of Engineering, at email@example.com (Subject: “About the SDET position”).
Shape the future of mobile gaming with us – find out more about Hatch and our working culture
& easy-going collegues
a nice sea view
and theme parties
to work remotely
& bonus plan
get the job done
5 weeks per year