Senior Backend Developer
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
We are expanding our service, and want to strengthen our in-house R&D team with a solid hands-on Fullstack Developer. This is a once-in-a-lifetime career opportunity to play a key role in shaping an industry-defining service. If you are a self-starter, used to working with multiple backend and infrastructure technologies with good teamwork skills, we would love to hear from you!
- Solid understanding of microservices architecture and distributed systems
- Experience in brainstorming, designing and implementing scalable services
- Hands-on experience in working with different kind of databases (e.g. MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra, etc)
- Experience in using Python for scripting and automation
- Experience in working with scalable distributed real-time data / event streaming services e.g. NSQ, Kafka and/or Kinesis
- Good understanding of best practices for Unit testing & Integration testing
- Excellent communication skills and ability to convey your thoughts to not only a variety of engineers (Client, Backend, Graphics, Infrastructure, Cloud Ops, etc) but also high-level and non-technical stakeholders.
YOU WOULD IMPRESS US, IF YOU HAVE:
- Knowledge of graph databases (e.g. neo4j, Neptune, etc)
- Ability to work on the frontend with modern frameworks (eg: Angular and/or React)
- A passion for gaming and games industry
WE GOT YOUR BACK BY OFFERING GREAT BENEFITS!
If you feel you got what it takes – Super! – Please send your Cover Letter and CV right away to email@example.com (Subject: “I want to be your Senior Backend Developer”).
In case you have any questions about the position or Hatch, please send an email to Surath Chatterji, our Head of Engineering, at firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: “About the Senior Backend Developer position”).
& easy-going collegues
a nice sea view
and theme parties
to work remotely
& bonus plan
get the job done
5 weeks per year