Community and Social Media Manager
We are looking for a Community and Social Media Manager to take care of our most valuable asset – our users. We hope that person to be a gamer by nature, who lives and breathes gaming, and whose dream job is to build and foster an active community with fellow gamers in Hatch.
You will be responsible for taking our social media activities to the next level globally and act as Hatch’s voice towards our users. You know how the gaming community works and how to engage with gamers in the most natural channels. May them be Twitch, Youtube, Discord, Twitter – or something we haven’t even heard of – in each of the local markets we operate in.
You will also play a key role in the planning and management of Live Operations, by being responsible for creative campaigns, competitions and user activations together with your colleagues in the marketing team. You will own the content of push messages, in-app messages, customer newsletters, social media posts, and other customer facing touch-points in day-to-day communication. Occasionally, you can jump into hosting an offline esports tournament played on Hatch or casting the tournament online. You are data-driven multitasker who can keep the balls in the air.
This position is based at the company’s global headquarters in Espoo, Finland.
- Taking ownership and growing our user community to become active, which contributes to Hatch app usage.
- Acting as the voice of Hatch towards the users and community.
- Creating, curating, and managing all published content (images, videos and text) on social media channels (in English).
- Assisting Customer Support function on the tone of voice towards our users.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 3+ years of community management, social media, or communications experience with a major entertainment, gaming, or other digital consumer product/service.
- Acquaintance with gaming community and understanding the mindset of gamers.
- Ability to come up with loads of creative ideas and concepts to engage and delight the users.
- Excellent English copywriting skills. Other languages are considered a plus.
- Both innovative and analytical mindset – you measure the impact of completed social media activities and align the strategy based on data.
- Previous experience in using social media tools and publishing platforms.
- A team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary (content development, creation and editing of content, online reputation management).
- Positive attitude, good spirit and ability to keep multiple balls in the air at the same time.
WE GOT YOUR BACK BY OFFERING GREAT BENEFITS (check them below)!
If you feel you’ve got what it takes – Super! – Please send your cover letter and CV/LinkedIn profile right away to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line: “I want to be your Community and Social Media Manager”).
In case you have any questions about the position or Hatch, please send an email to Lassi Nummi, at email@example.com (subject line: “About an open position”).
& easy-going collegues
a nice sea view
and theme parties
to work remotely
& bonus plan
get the job done
5 weeks per year