We are searching for a highly organized, proactive Executive Assistant to support management and ensure daily office operations flow smoothly. Supporting our busy CEO & management team in their daily activities places you in a key role at Hatch – we’ll rely on your organizational superpowers to make sure our growing company is well prepared for whatever comes our way.
This position is perfect for someone with previous experience working in a similar role. Our ideal candidate is a confident and responsible professional with patience, incredible organization skills and a good sense of humour.
- Assisting the CEO & management in their daily activities and providing support for the team
- Managing calendars and organising meetings
- Helping out with presentations
- Making travel arrangements & other reservations
- Reviewing invoices and handling cost claims
- Managing, organizing and coordinating all office services
- Mail & delivery services
- Keeping the office nice and tidy
- Acting as the point of contact for service vendors and providers
- Welcoming and hosting visitors at the office
- Keeping inventory of business gifts and giveaways
- Improving office efficiency by developing office policies and purchasing equipment
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Capability to work independently, take responsibility and prioritise tasks
- Approachability and polite manners, making visitors feel welcome
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and similar tools
- Numerical skills for reviewing invoices and handling expense claims
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Other languages are a big plus – especially Korean, Chinese or Japanese!
WE GOT YOUR BACK BY OFFERING GREAT BENEFITS (check them below)!
In case you feel you’ve got what it takes – Super! – Please send your cover letter and CV/LinkedIn profile to email@example.com (subject line: “I want to be your Executive Assistant). The position will be filled once the right candidate is found, so don’t wait a minute longer!
If you have any questions about the position or Hatch, please send an email to Amanda Ristalahti, at firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line: “About the open position”).
& easy-going collegues
a nice sea view
and theme parties
to work remotely
& bonus plan
get the job done
5 weeks per year