As Hatch is growing rapidly while entering new markets, we are in the need of a talented Graphic Designer, who takes pride in their work. You might be the person we are looking for if you have already gained some valuable experience on working in a fast-paced environment (be it an agency or a consumer brand) and want to take the next step in your career. Ideally you have a solid portfolio of still and video executions you are able to share with us.
You will be responsible for creating assets according to occuring marketing needs. Your work will be visible on Hatch mobile application, push notifications, Hatch and partner websites, social media (Instagram, Youtube, Twitch, Twitter etc.), online and offline advertising and other consumer touchpoints. Occasionally you might even need to work with Powerpoint. You will be working in close collaboration with your colleagues in marketing, design and branding.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PERSON WHO:
- Understands the capabilities in various social media and online executions (what formats works where).
- Feels super-comfortable working with Adobe Creative Suite (including After Effects/Premiere).
- Has experience in mobile apps, digital consumer products and/or consumer products.
- Communicates naturally in English.
- Is willing to play an active part in the creative process together with the rest of the team – may it be related to social media, competitions, campaigns or online ads.
- Pays special attention to detail.
- Is experienced in service design, modern UI/UX tools (Sketch, Figma, inVision, Overflow), and design systems.
- Can handle working under pressure and owns a “can do!”-attitude.
WE GOT YOUR BACK BY OFFERING GREAT BENEFITS (check them below)!
If you feel you’ve got what it takes – Super! – Please send your portfolio, cover letter and CV/LinkedIn profile right away to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line: “I want to be your Graphic Designer”).
In case you have any questions about the position or Hatch, please send an email to Lassi Nummi, at email@example.com (subject line: “About an open position”).
& easy-going collegues
a nice sea view
and theme parties
to work remotely
& bonus plan
get the job done
5 weeks per year