Senior 3D Graphics Developer (2 positions available)
As part of our talented R&D streaming team we are expecting you to collaboratively maintain the streaming codebase at the core of Hatch. Improving the efficiency and throughput by optimizing data structures for network streaming is one of the goals. We want you to be able to come up with creative solutions to minimize bandwidth usage with little impact to visual quality and to analyze and debug game engine performance over our streaming protocol to locate bottlenecks. Extending our API coverage will also be part of your tasks.
What we are looking for?
- Modern C++ development practices
- Deep understanding of the OpenGL/OpenGLES state machine
- Real-time network application development
- Understanding the inner workings of a game engine
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Ability to switch between tasks rapidly and work in a fast paced environment
- Good communication skills in spoken and written English
- Passion for games
You will impress us if you know about:
- CPU and GPU architectures, ARM assembly
- Real-time audio streaming and formats
- Python 3 scripting, build systems
- A passion for automation for scalability
- Android app development, JNI, SMALI
- Android dynamic linker, ELF format
We got your back by offering great benefits!
If you feel you got what it takes – Super! – Please send your Cover Letter and CV right away to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: “I want to be your Senior 3D Graphics Developer”).
In case you have any questions about the position or Hatch, please send an email to Surath Chatterji, our Head of Engineering, at email@example.com (Subject: “About the Senior 3D Graphics Developer position”).
Shape the future of mobile gaming with us – find out more about Hatch and our working culture.
& easy-going collegues
a nice sea view
and theme parties
to work remotely
& bonus plan
get the job done
5 weeks per year