What we’re looking for?
- Extensive experience with development on Android
- Experience on iOS will definitely make you stand out from the rest
- Capability and willingness to learn new tech & skills whenever needed
- Getting your hands dirty with large codebases
- Taking ownership of features and issues proactively
- Self-managed and ability to work independently, at the same time, an effective team-player
- Ability to communicate effectively with others at all levels of the organization
You will impress us, if you are:
- Product & UX minded: We have an empowered culture. Your ability to pitch new ideas and back them with hypothesis and incremental experimental approach is a big asset
- Passionate about video games and gaming industry
Required technical skills:
- Java 8, RXJava
- Android toolchain and Android Studio
- Experience with common Java and Android libraries (e.g. Gson and Retrofit)
- Unit testing and excellent debugging skills
- CI systems e.g. Jenkins
- Hands-on UX & UI programming experience
We got your back by offering great benefits!
- Android TV development, TV UI
- Android media processing (ExoPlayer, MediaCodec)
- Espresso UI testing
If you feel you got what it takes – Super! – Please send your Cover Letter and CV right away to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: “I want to be your Android Developer”).
If you have any questions about the position or Hatch, please send an email to our Head of Engineering email@example.com (Subject: “About the Android Developer position”).
Shape the future of mobile gaming with us – find out more about Hatch and our working culture.
& easy-going collegues
a nice sea view
and theme parties
to work remotely
& bonus plan
get the job done
5 weeks per year