WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a driven and talented individual who has a deep passion for video games, and a will to make a difference towards our highly valued content partners. As our Content Manager, you will be working closely with video games and the variety of people who make them. You will also work closely with an amazing team of colleagues, dedicated to change the way people play games.
- Proactively scouting for new content and talented developers. Engaging in content acquisition and commercial negotiations to attract and secure high-quality content to Hatch.
- Upholding accurate data and records of all games and content management actions.
- Engaging and maintaining an open dialogue between Hatch and our content partners. Supporting the developers with all content related matters associated to Hatch.
- Acting as a liaison between Hatch and the developer community, communicating and coordinating efficiently with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Testing new games and clearing them for launch according to Hatch´s content onboarding process.
- Actively participating in industry events. Introducing and promoting Hatch to targeted content partner prospects.
- Providing all potential and existing content partners with a world-class service attitude, exemplifying a will to make things happen.
- A strong passion for video games and a basic understanding of the industry.
- Excellent communication skills, good social awareness, and a keen sense of responsibility.
- Ability to work under pressure yet staying highly organized and maintaining a service oriented mindset towards all stakeholders.
- Proficiency in the English language. Expertise in other languages is a plus.
- Basic technical aptitude with common workflow and digital tools.
- Willingness to travel.
YOU WOULD IMPRESS US, IF YOU:
- Possess previous experience in customer service, sales, marketing, business development or communications.
- Are a self-starter who is capable of independently driving an acquisition pipeline.
- Identify yourself as a team player who is ready to go the extra mile to get the job done.
- Have an organized and analytical approach to leading your own work.
WE GOT YOUR BACK BY OFFERING GREAT BENEFITS!
If you feel you got what it takes – Super! – Please send your Cover Letter and CV right away to email@example.com (Subject: “I want to be your Content Manager”). The first round of interviews will be conducted via a video call. The shortlisted candidates will be invited to later stages, where the interviews will happen on site, at Hatch HQ in Espoo, Finland.
In case you have any questions about the position or Hatch, please send an email to Antti Rikkonen, at firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: “About the Content Manager position”).
& easy-going collegues
a nice sea view
and theme parties
to work remotely
& bonus plan
get the job done
5 weeks per year