Content Operations Specialist
It’s an exciting time to join Hatch as we are shaping the future of mobile gaming.
We are looking for a Content Operations Specialist who can come up with great ideas and turn them into world-class gaming content together with different teams and partners. This position will play a key role in how games are explored and presented in Hatch.
The position requires a combination of creativity, analytical project management and technical problem-solving skills. The ideal candidate will be a communicative and highly-organized hustler with a passion for gaming and a high attention to details.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Co-ordination and co-operation is your thing – You are capable of planning and overseeing different projects, delivery schedules and game launch dates across teams. You are able to see the big picture, without losing sight of the details.
- Operative skills – You will be the one who brings the end result of content production to live by submitting promotional materials of games to Hatch. You will make sure that games on Hatch are looking fly together with other art department.
- Creative and strategic mindset – You are able to proactively come up with new creative concepts and apply them to delight and engage our users while following up the performance.
- Numbers do not scare you – You have an understanding of basic metrics to follow content performance and optimize the content based on data.
- Cross team player – Working closely with cross functional teams and external partners is natural for you and you are experienced working together with R&D, sales and marketing teams to get things done. You are not afraid to take the lead either as you are able to lead others with your own example.
- Hands-on – You are always ready to roll up your sleeves and participate with hands-on attitude. You are someone who gets satisfaction from getting things done.
WE GOT YOUR BACK BY OFFERING GREAT BENEFITS (check them below)!
If you feel you got what it takes – Super! – Please send your Cover Letter and CV right away to email@example.com (Subject: “I want to be your Content Operations Specialist”).
In case you have any questions about the position or Hatch, please send an email to Sara Salmi, at firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: “About the Content Operations Specialist position”).
& easy-going collegues
a nice sea view
and theme parties
to work remotely
& bonus plan
get the job done
5 weeks per year